Benefits for All Ages and Levels
…Let’s make our entire lives fit and holy temples for the worship of God.
2 Corinthians 7:1
Why Holy Yoga?
Holy Yoga is right for you if you are a Christian looking to combine the numerous and proven health benefits of a yoga practice with scriptural teachings and prayer.
This yoga experience is a time of worship, of praise, and of connection to Christ practiced to contemporary and motivational Christian music. It is an experience that teaches us to take time to love, nurture, accept, heal and grow ourselves in His word and in His spirit. All levels from beginners to advanced yoga practitioners are welcome.
Benefits of Holy Yoga
- Improved muscle tone and flexibility
- Increased blood flow and circulation
- Strength building for joints, ligaments & tendons
- Maintaining healthy weight and assistance with Pain management
- Relieves anxiety and reduces stress
- Improves memory and concentration
- Alleviates symptoms of depression and helps balance mood swings
- Promotes happiness and sense of well-being
- Expressive prayer in a very intense yet intimate way
- Understand your intense connection to and reliance on God
- Connect with others and join in a unique Christian worship and fellowship
Meet Your Instructor
Kerrie first started a journey to wellness in 2013 at the age of 38. That journey led her to Holy Yoga Instructor training. She completed her 225hour training in 2014 followed by additional certifications in Yogalates, Pre/Postnatal and Chair Yoga. In 2015 she completed her 500hour Master Holy Yoga training and in 2016 became a Holy Yoga Therapist. She completed her Holistic Health Coach Certificate with Institute for Integrative Nutrition’s Holistic Health Coaching program in the Summer 2017.
Master Yoga Instructor | Yoga Therapist Holistic Health Coach
905 Louisa Street
Rayville, LA 71269